Cambridge IELTS 11 Speaking Test 2 | Part 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
- How often do you go out with friends? (Why/Why not?)
- Tell me about your best friend at school.
- How friendly are you with your neighbours? (Why/Why not?)
- Which is more important to you, friends or family (Why?)
Cambridge IELTS 11 Speaking Test 2 |Part 2
Cambridge IELTS 11 Speaking Test 2 | Part 3Reading and children
- What kinds of book are most popular with children in your country? Why do you think that is?
- Why do think children do not read books very often?
- How do you think children can be encouraged to read more?
- Are there any occasions when reading at speed is a useful skill to have? What are they?
- Are there any jobs where people need to read a lot? What are they?
- Do you think reading novels is more interesting than reading factual books. Why is that?