In Part 3 of the IELTS Speaking test the examiner will ask you some questions related to the topic you spoke about in Part 2.
You will be encouraged to discuss these questions more fully and extend your answers.
This section of the test gives you the opportunity to show that you can:
- discuss topics at length
- talk about more abstract ideas
- suggest solutions
- give opinions
This section of the IELTS Speaking test lasts about 4-5 minutes.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions with AnswersThis is a list of most of the recently asked Part 3 IELTS speaking test questions reported from various countries around the world.
The IELTS sample speaking test answers supplied can be used as a guide to things you can say and how to respond to certain questions.
- There are many possible ways to answer each question
- There is no unique or correct answer
- Try to expand your answers as much as possible
- Try to include relevant examples and details
- Try to speak for as long as you can
The examiner will ask you the next question when he/she thinks it is appropriate.
Recent IELTS Part 3 Questions & Sample Answers
How would you answer these IELTS speaking test Part 3 questions?