When you were a child what did you want to be? How to Answer

When you were a child what did you want to be?

When I was a child, I wanted to be an astronaut. From the time that I learned about space exploration and all the wonders of the universe, my dream was to explore it myself. To venture into the unknown and discover its secrets was something that absolutely captivated me. Of course, as I grew older my dreams changed but looking back now, they were all inspired by my original ambition to become an astronaut.



My love of exploration has never gone away. As an adult, instead of reaching new galaxies I now look for adventure in small moments; discovering new places or trying out different activities that challenge me in unique ways. It's still exciting and fulfilling even though it isn't quite the same as flying into outer space! Regardless, I'm still exploring and pushing the boundaries of what I can do.

So, although my dreams have changed over time, I've always kept my passion for exploration alive. It's something that has stayed with me throughout my life and continues to inspire me even today. Who knows what new adventures lie ahead? All I know is I'm ready to take on whatever comes my way!

Speaking Topics & Answers | When you were a child what did you want to be?

Comments