Latest IELTS Writing Questions & Answers Task 1 | Task 2

November IELTS Speaking Test | Gifts, Health & Fitness, Healthy Eating, Technology, Lifestyle


IELTS Speaking Test Part 1

When do people normally give gifts in your country?

Do you think that gifts should be expensive?

Have you ever made a gift by yourself and given it to somebody?

How would you choose a gift if you had to give one to somebody

IELTS Speaking Test Part 2

Describe what you do to stay fit and healthy.

You should say:
  • what you do
  • how often you do it
  • who you do it with
and explain why you think staying fit and healthy is important.




IELTS Part 2 Cue Card Answer | staying fit & healthy

There are a couple of things I do; the first is regular exercise, and the second one is I eat clean. I generally make sure I walk for about 30 minutes each day, usually first thing in the morning.

I usually go for a brisk walk or a run around the park near where I live because it’s nice early in the morning when the air is fresh and there are not too many people about. It takes me about 30 minutes.

I also go to the gym maybe three or four times a week and do plyometrics, weight training, and other cardio exercises on a regular basis. Also, my friend is really into yoga and so sometimes I join her in her classes.

They’re really relaxing and it’s a nice change of pace from the gym. I also do some other activities such as swimming and biking when the weather is nice or with other friends.

My diet is very clean; I don’t eat any fatty foods or highly-processed foods. I sometimes track my calories but not always because I already have a fair idea of what I consume each day and how many calories I burn off doing exercise and just getting through the day.

Most of my food is whole foods; I avoid a lot of starchy foods and foods high in sodium, and generally stick to chicken and fish, with occasional red meat. I eat a lot of salad and I love cucumber and a lot of other vegetables such as broccoli.

I usually have a well balanced diet every day, which allows me to have the odd cheat meal or treat when I feel like it. I actually enjoy eating healthy and don’t miss out on enjoying food because I can eat anything I want if I want to – I just choose not to indulge in calorie-dense foods very often though.

And those are the main things I do to stay fit and healthy. Of course, I try to get enough sleep and not get too stressed out either, but on a daily basis it’s down to my diet and regular exercise mainly.

IELTS Speaking Test Part 3

How should children be educated about the importance of maintaining good health?

How can governments play a role in this?

What are the negative impacts, if any, of technological advances on the lifestyles of people nowadays?

Should unhealthy products be banned? If so, then how?

How can people become more aware of the implications of eating unhealthy food?




Quick & Easy Tips to Improve Your IELTS Speaking

Essential IELTS Speaking Videos

The best IELTS tips from British Council IELTS trainers. Watching these will seriously improve your speaking for IELTS!