Latest IELTS Writing Questions & Answers Task 1 | Task 2

IELTS 2015 Speaking Questions

IELTS 2015 Part 1 Questions and Answers

Here are some examples of Part 1 IELTS Speaking Test questions asked earlier this year with sample answers provided to give you some ideas how you can respond to these types of IELTS speaking questions.

What is your full name?
My name is …

Can I see your ID?
Yes, of course, here is my ID card / passport / identification

Where are you from?
I’m from … / I come from …

Where do you live now?
I live in … / Currently I’m living in … / At the moment I’m staying …

Describe the amenities around the place where you live.
Well, there are lots of small shops/stores which sell all kinds of food and other things that people normally buy on a daily basis. There is a school near where I live and also a health centre. Within walking distance there are a couple of small parks where children can play and there is also a full size soccer pitch.

Do you like fashionable things?
No, not really. I’m not super trendy or anything like that. I mean I like to dress nicely but I’m not fanatical about always having the latest fashions in my wardrobe/closet.

Do you dress differently on weekends and weekdays?
Yes, normally during the week I have to dress quite smartly for work but at the weekend I just prefer to wear more casual clothes unless I’m going out somewhere special. So during the week I’ll usually wear dress pants and a blouse in the office but at the weekend it’s normally jeans and a T-shirt or something similar.

What is your favourite colour? Why?
Actually, I don’t have just one favourite colour – it depends what the item is. For example, if it’s casual clothes then I like blue, because it goes with almost everything, but for going out at night or more formal occasions I prefer to wear black, because it’s more elegant. My favourite colour for a car is silver, because I think it looks better, but I like white sheets on my bed, because they look so fresh. So my favourite colour varies depending on each item.

See more IELTS questions about body language

No comments:

Quick & Easy Tips to Improve Your IELTS Speaking

Essential IELTS Speaking Videos

The best IELTS tips from British Council IELTS trainers. Watching these will seriously improve your speaking for IELTS!