Can you describe something you did that was new or exciting?

"Yes, I recently decided to take a leap of faith and try bungee jumping! It was like nothing I had ever experienced before, my stomach dropped and all I could hear was the roaring sound of adrenaline and excitement. It was truly an epic experience that I would recommend to anyone who is feeling a bit adventurous!"

How would you answer these interview questions about a new and exciting experience?

Describe a situation that was new and exciting
Describe an exciting experience in your life
Describe an exciting activity you did
Describe an exciting experience you have had

Describe A Situation That Was New And Exciting For You


Sample Answer

I recently started working. It was about six months ago, and it was my first real job as a professional, so it was exciting, and everything was completely new to me, so there were a lot of new things to learn.

As I said, this was about six months ago, but one of the things I had to adapt to quickly was the working hours, which were longer than the time I had previously spent at university, and getting up earlier than normal as well was a bit of a challenge at first, among other things, but I soon got used to it.

Being in an office environment for me was something new, and I was the only new person at that time, so everyone else was a little bit older than me and seemed to know exactly what they were doing – while I felt like a fish out of water.

At first, I didn’t really like asking for help from my colleagues, but I soon realized that it was the quickest way to learn about everything and to feel more at home and productive at work.

Luckily, my colleagues are great people and didn’t mind explaining things to me and helping me to get oriented in the first couple of months.

Overall, it was a very interesting and exciting experience, although a little bit stressful at the same time.

But I’m also glad that it’s over, and I know my way around now because it’s not so embarrassing anymore, and I feel so much more confident now.

Describe an exciting experience in your life


Sample answer:

I remember the time when I found out I got into college. It was the most exciting moment of my life. I had worked so hard to get good grades and do well on my entrance exams, and it all paid off in the end. I was so excited that I almost couldn't believe it was real. It felt like a dream come true.

Since then, I've had many other exciting experiences, but that one will always stand out in my mind as the most thrilling. It was a moment that changed my life forever and set me on the path to success.

It all began when I was a young girl growing up in a small town. I always knew that I wanted to go to college, but I wasn't sure if it was possible. My family didn't have a lot of money, so I had to take out student loans and work hard to get scholarships.

When I finally got my acceptance letter, it was one of the best days of my life. I felt like all of my hard work had paid off and that I was finally going to be able to achieve my dreams.

The day I moved into my college dorm was another exciting moment. I was surrounded by so many new people and opportunities. It was a fresh start for me, and I was determined to make the most of it.

I quickly realized that college was a lot different than I had expected. The workload was heavier, and I had to study more than I ever had before. There were also a lot of social pressures that I wasn't used to.

When I graduated from college, I felt like I was finally ready to start my career. I had a lot of skills and knowledge that I could bring to the table, and I was eager to get started.

I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have gone to college and to have had such a positive and exciting experience. I would encourage anyone who is considering going to college to do it. It's an investment in yourself that will pay off in the long run.

Describe an exciting activity you did


Sample answer:

I went skydiving for the first time last year and it was an incredible experience. I had always wanted to try it and finally took the plunge. It was such a rush of adrenaline, and the views were breathtaking. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an adventure.

The idea to do something exciting began to form last Spring. I had been wanting to try skydiving for a while, and I finally decided that it was time to take the plunge.

I did some research on the best place to go skydiving and settled on a location about an hour away from my home. I made the reservation and started getting excited about the experience.

A few days before my skydiving trip, I began to feel a bit nervous. I was about to jump out of an airplane, after all. But I tried to stay calm and just focus on the excitement of the experience.

Finally, the day arrived. I put on my jumpsuit and headed to the plane. As we took off, I could feel my nerves start to calm down. I was starting to enjoy the ride.

And then, it was time to jump. I stepped out of the plane and into the open air. For a few seconds, I felt weightless and free. It was an amazing feeling.

After the parachute deployed, I enjoyed a peaceful ride back down to the ground. When I landed, I was filled with a sense of accomplishment.

It was an incredible and exciting experience that I will never forget.

Describe an exciting experience you have had


Sample answer:

I had an exciting experience when I went white-water rafting for the first time. It was a lot of fun and very exhilarating. The scenery was beautiful and the rapids were thrilling. I would definitely do it again.

I was on vacation with some friends in Colorado and we were looking for something to do that was a little bit out of the ordinary. Someone suggested white-water rafting and we all thought it sounded like a great idea. None of us had ever done it before, so we were all a bit nervous but also very excited.

We went with a reputable company that provided all the necessary equipment and safety training. The instructors were very experienced and made us feel confident that we would be able to handle the raft and the rapids.

The experience of rafting was even better than we had anticipated. It was so much fun bouncing down the river,

At first, I was a bit hesitant because I had never done it before, but she assured me that it would be safe and fun. So, I decided to give it a try.

We went on a Saturday morning and the river was fairly busy with other rafters. After getting our equipment, we listened to a safety briefing from the staff. Then we were off!

The rapids were not too intense, but they were enough to give us a good ride. We went through some beautiful scenery and had a great time. I was glad I decided to go rafting – it was an exciting experience that I will never forget.

I would say that white-water rafting is a great activity for anyone who wants to try something new and exciting. It is also a good way to enjoy the outdoors and get some exercise.