Do you work best in the morning or the afternoon?

I guess I would have to say I like the early hours of the morning when the day is fresh. I like to do some work for a couple of hours before having breakfast.

During the afternoon, I’m not so productive, but later at night I seem to find it much easier to concentrate and sometimes work late into the night.

It's just my natural biorhythms, I've always been like this. Better in the morning and late at night than around midday and in the afternoon.

At what time of the day do you work the most effectively?

It's not just about picking an hour. It's really about knowing your own rhythms - the mix of biology, mindset, and social aspects.

For me, I've noticed my peak productivity in the early morning, say from 7 to 10 AM. That's when my mind is clearest, and I feel most energized.

The quiet of the morning, before the day ramps up, sets the scene for focused work. Thoughts come easily, and I can concentrate better.

It's not just about the clock; it's about syncing with my body and surroundings to get into a productive groove.

What part of the day do you like most?

The evening is a special time for me. It's when the hectic day fades away, and everything becomes peaceful. Between 7 to 9 PM, things slow down, and it's all about relaxing.

I usually do my hobbies, chat with friends, or just chill with a good book or music. The night feels so calm, creating a cozy moment of peace in the middle of a busy week.

It's not about what I do, but the vibe - the gentle end of one day and the quiet start of another.