IELTS Speaking TestPART 1
- Do you study or work?
- What do you like the most about your studies?
- Are your studies really what you expected them to be?
- In what part of your country do you currently live?
- Have you visited other parts of the country? Which parts?
- What do you like the most in your city?
- Are there many parks?
- What has changed in your city in recent years?
IELTS Speaking TestPART 2
IELTS Speaking Test Cue Card Answer | An item you bought and were very pleased with
I decided to get a Mini because I like small cars and it’s very economical and easy to park, and I like the style of it as well. So I have to admit, I know nothing about cars really, so I got my brother to help me out with getting one.
I told him what I wanted and together we searched online and enquired at dealers to see if we could find one at the right price and in a color I liked. After about a week of searching we found one for sale in a dealership in the capital city. It was about one year old and had one previous owner. The price was good and it still had a warranty, so we decided to go and see it and take it for a test drive.
We went to check it out on a Saturday morning, took it for a test drive, and I loved it immediately. I asked my brother what he thought about it, you know, if he could see any problems with it or not, because he’s bought and sold quite a few cars, and he agreed that it looked like a good buy – so I got it.
I wanted to buy a car so that I could be more independent and not have to depend on public transport. It’s so much more convenient when you have a car, and you can actually do so much more because of the freedom it gives you.
When I bought it I was really happy and I’m still really pleased with it – it has changed my life in so many little ways. It’s the first large purchase I’ve ever made so that was an exciting aspect of it – and I’ve been able to get around so much quicker and easier.
I’ve also gone on a couple of trips with some friends, which was really something new for us, and we enjoyed it immensely, just being able to go wherever we fancied.
It’s something I would definitely recommend because it really does give you so much freedom and convenience, and as for the actual model of car, I still like my choice; it’s easy to drive, easy to park, doesn’t cost too much, and personally I like the design of it – so yes, I would recommend others to buy one.
IELTS Speaking TestPART 3
- Do you think that marketing is important? Why? Why not?
- Does marketing have an influence on the choices people make?
- Are there places in your country where people can bargain about the price of goods and services?
- Is it better for prices to be fixed or for people to bargain? Why?
- Do you think that a high price always means the item is of high quality? Why? Why not?
Next IELTS Speaking Test