Cambridge IELTS 11 Speaking Test 1 | Part 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.
Food and cooking
- What sorts of food do you like eating most? (Why?)
- Who normally does the cooking in your home? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you watch cookery programmes on TV? (Why/Why not?]
- In general, do you prefer eating out or eating at home? (Why?)
Cambridge IELTS 11 IELTS Speaking Test 1 | Part 2
Cambridge IELTS 11 IELTS Speaking Test 1 | Part 3Different types of homes
- What kinds Of home are most popular in your country? Why is this?
- What do you think are the advantages of living in a house rather than an apartment?
- Do you think that everyone would like to live in a larger home? Why is that?
Finding a place to live
- How easy is it to find a place to live in your country?
- Do you think it is better to rent or buy a place to live in? Why?
- Do you agree that there is a right age for young adults to stop living with their parents? Why is that?