Latest IELTS Writing Questions & Answers Task 1 | Task 2

Looking back, would you have made the same choice now? | Difficult Choices | IELTS Speaking



IELTS Part 3 Questions | Difficult choices

IELTS Speaking Test Part 3 Discussion Questions

Looking back, would you have made the same choice now? Why?/Why not?

Yes I think so. It was the best decision to make at that time and I believe that it worked out well for everyone involved. Maybe it wasn’t a perfect situation, but you know difficult things happen in life and you have to make the best of a bad situation sometimes. That’s basically what we did.

Maybe if we had chosen to go and live with our father the outcome would have been very different – of course, it could have worked out well, too. We’ll never know, will we?

All I can say is that my family still talks to each other – my sister and I have a good relationship with both our parents and that’s the most important thing – so, yes I would definitely make the same decision again today, if I was in the same circumstances.




Quick & Easy Tips to Improve Your IELTS Speaking

Essential IELTS Speaking Videos

The best IELTS tips from British Council IELTS trainers. Watching these will seriously improve your speaking for IELTS!