Latest IELTS Writing Questions & Answers Task 1 | Task 2

Do you mostly have a hard time making decisions on your own? | IELTS Speaking Test Part 3 Questions & Answers


IELTS Speaking Test Part 3 Questions | Difficult Choices


IELTS Speaking Test Part 3 Discussion Questions

Do you mostly have a hard time making decisions on your own?

No, quite the opposite, I make decisions quite quickly and easily. I know it might sound a bit crazy but sometimes if I’m not sure about something and I want to think it through – I have a conversation with myself… you know… I tell myself one side of the argument, for example, the advantages of choice A, and then choice B, then I’ll discuss the points quickly with myself… it’s sounds weird, but it actually works – just like having a conversation with your friend to try and clarify your thoughts.

In general though I don’t analyse decisions too much – if the decision is to do something or not to do something, for example, if I want to do it – I will, and suffer any consequences, and if I don’t want to do it – I won’t, and I don’t care what other people tell me or think about my decision – it’s like - decision over – move on to the next thing in life. It will either work out or not.







Quick & Easy Tips to Improve Your IELTS Speaking

Essential IELTS Speaking Videos

The best IELTS tips from British Council IELTS trainers. Watching these will seriously improve your speaking for IELTS!