Do many people in your country write emails?

IELTS Speaking Emails

Do many people in your country write emails? (What proportion of people use emails?)

IELTS Speaking Test Part 3 Questions

Yes, I think you could say almost everyone uses email, even if some people might only use it now and again.

As for writing emails, well, I suppose that would include just writing a short message to a friend and longer emails. Honestly, the only people who wouldn’t write emails regularly would be the older generation.

But most of them use it sometimes. For example, my grandmother is 80, and she writes to her family using email, so I guess the proportion of the population which doesn’t use email would be very small.



Is sending emails popular in your country?

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the popularity of email varies from country to country.

However, in general, email is still a very popular way to communicate with friends and family around the world.

For example, according to a recent study, over 80% of people in the United States surveyed said they prefer email for communication with friends and family.

In other countries like India, Japan, and South Korea, email use is also popular.

In China, many people often use WeChat instead of email.



What do most people in your country use email for?

Most people in my country use email for communicating with friends and family, staying up to date on the latest news, and shopping online.

Email is a very convenient way to keep in touch with loved ones who live far away and to stay informed about what's happening in the world.

It's also a great way to get notifications about sales and discounts from your favorite online retailers.

Is sending emails popular in your country>

Part 1

Yes, email is popular in my country. It's a convenient way to communicate with people both near and far.

Plus, it's a great way to keep track of important messages and tasks.

I believe email will continue to be popular for many years to come!



When would you send emails to others?

IELTS speaking

I would send an email to others when I want to communicate something that I think is too important or complicated for a phone call or in-person meeting.

Additionally, emails are great for organizing your thoughts clearly and concisely without interruption.

And finally, emails are perfect for when you need a written record of the conversation.

How often do you use email?

IELTS speaking

I check my email, on average, about every 2 hours during the workweek.

I'll generally spend a little time in the morning going through my inbox and responding to anything that requires a quick response, and then I'll check again later in the day and evening.

And then, of course, I'll always check my email when I'm not working (during weekends, vacations, etc.).

I think it's really important to stay on top of email communication because it can be such an efficient way to keep track of everything that's going on.

Plus, it's just nice to be able to quickly communicate with people without having to pick up the phone or schedule a meeting.



Do you think sending emails will be more or less popular in the future?

There's no question that email has become one of the primary forms of communication in recent years.

It's fast, convenient, and easy to use - so it's perfect for our busy lives.

But as technology evolves, some experts are predicting that email may eventually become less popular.

One reason for this is that there are now so many other ways to communicate quickly and easily.

We can instant message or video call someone instead of sending an email, and these methods are often more efficient.

Another reason is that email can be overwhelming at times. Inboxes can fill up with messages from work, family, and friends, making it difficult to stay on top of everything.

So it's not surprising that people are beginning to prefer other messaging apps and solutions.

Who do you usually write emails to?

I usually write emails to people who are important to me and I want to stay in touch with.

I typically send emails to my family, close friends, and colleagues. I find that email is a great way to stay in touch with people and keep up with what's going on in their lives.

It's also a convenient way to communicate when there isn't an urgent need for a response.

Next Question