IELTS Speaking Questions | Cities & Building Design
IELTS Speaking Test | Part 3 Questions
- Would you say that the majority of cities in your country are overcrowded?
- What are some problems that (can) result from crowded (or, overcrowded) living conditions in cities? How can these problems be addressed?
- Some people say that cities are too crowded. What are some solutions to this problem?
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of living in a high-rise apartment.
- How does living in high-rise apartments affect the people who live there?
The Relationship between the Environment and Building Design
- How do buildings in different parts of your country differ from each other? For example, how are buildings in the south different to those in the north?
- How does the environment of a place affect the design of the buildings in that place?
- What factors are important when designing a building?
- In what ways can buildings be more 'environmentally friendly'?